AST CAP Partners
Partnering with the AST, you gain direct access to the transplant community.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Supporting AST education, which takes place at conferences and via enduring educational materials
- Furthering research with career and directed grants.
- Participating in the AST's Corporate Affiliates Program to receive tangible promotional benefits throughout the year.
- Advertising in AST-sponsored journals and publications
- Exhibiting at the AST's annual conference — American Transplant Congress (ATC) — considered the premier meeting for transplant professionals
View our Partner's Blog here.
AST CAP Members
Benefits of participation include increased visibility, enhanced engagement opportunities, access to new marketing tools, and up-to-date communication about the latest research and advocacy efforts in the field of transplantation. In addition to these benefits, companies participating in this program are invited to meet annually with the AST Board of Directors to engage in strategic discussions about key issues impacting the field of transplantation.
Benefits of Participation
Visibility and Brand Awareness
- One-month banner advertisement on all Community of Practice websites (20 sites).
- Acknowledgment on AST’s website and special web badge as well as your company’s logo and a live link to your company's homepage.
- Recognition in the AST eNews (link to the AST Corporate Affiliate Page on AST Website.)
- Opportunity to provide Company updates in our quarterly Partner Development Blog.
- NEW 2019 One‐time use of the AST membership mailing list.*
- NEW 2019 Acknowledgement on AST’s Power2Save(P2S) website and your company’s logo and live link to your company homepage. P2S is AST’s patient-focused initiative.
- NEW 2019 One month display of your company’s logo or generic banner on the AST Power2Save Weekly Newsletter.
- Bag insert at the 2019 Fellows Symposium. Recognition in the 2019 Fellows Symposium & CEoT Program books.
- Recognition in AST‐ specific meeting materials.
- Recognition of CAP membership/support on signage at Fellows, CEoT, and in the AST exhibit booth at the 2019 American Transplant Congress (ATC).
- Sign recognizing CAP member status placed in CAP members’ booth at the 2019 ATC.
- Two complimentary full registrations to the 2019 CEoT meeting. Date: February 21 – 23, 2019.
- Up to five registrations to AST's Comprehensive Trainee Curriculum (CTC)
Leadership Engagement Opportunities
- Up to two principal company decision‐makers to participate at the AST Corporate Roundtable with the AST Leadership. This year’s date: Thursday, February 21, 2019, at 8:30 AM.
- Up to two company representatives to attend the AST Pipeline Session – an overview of new drugs in development. This meeting follows the Corporate Roundtable at CEoT.
Advocacy and Insight
- Access to pertinent public policy information with advance notification of important legislative and regulatory actions.
- One print and online subscription to the American Journal of Transplantation.
How to Participate
Companies are entitled to these valuable benefits with an annual fee.
Contribution to the Corporate Affiliates Program
To confirm your participation in the Corporate Affiliates Program, please contact JoAnn Gwynn at (856) 642-4436 or email at email@example.com.
AST is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
For additional information or to discuss other sponsorship opportunities please contact JoAnn Gwynn at jgwynn
ABOUT THE CORPORATE ROUNDTABLE
The Corporate Roundtable serves as a means for transparent discussion between AST and the corporate community about issues and trends impacting patient care. This annual meeting provides a forum for the AST and its Corporate Affiliate members to develop new ways to work together that are appropriate and transparent. The Corporate Roundtable offers the opportunity to discuss the challenges affecting the AST and its industry partners and provides the ideal conduit for meaningful communication between the AST leadership and industry.
Participation in AST’s Corporate Affiliates Program does not imply endorsement of any products, goods, or services.
To learn more about becoming a corporate supporter, please contact JoAnn Gwynn, AST Chief Development Officer:
American Society of Transplantation
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856) 642-4436
Fax: (856) 581-9604