AST CAP Partners
When you partner with the AST, you gain direct access to the transplant community.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Supporting AST education, which takes place at conferences and via enduring educational materials
- Advertising in AST-sponsored journals and publications
- Exhibiting at the AST's annual conference — American Transplant Congress (ATC) — considered the premier meeting for transplant professionals
- Participating in the AST's Corporate Affiliates Program to receive tangible promotional benefits throughout the year.
AST CAP Members
Benefits of participation include increased visibility, enhanced engagement opportunities, access to new marketing tools, and up-to-date communication about the latest research and advocacy efforts in the field of transplantation. In addition to these benefits, companies participating in this program are invited to meet annually with the AST Board of Directors to engage in strategic discussions about key issues impacting the field of transplantation.
Benefits of Participation
Visibility and Brand Awareness
- Bag insert at the Fellows Symposium AND one month banner advertisement on all Community of Practice websites (18)
- Recognition in the Fellows Symposium and Cutting Edge of Transplantation (CEoT) program books
- Recognition in AST‐specific meeting materials
- Acknowledgement on AST’s website and special web badge as well as your company’s logo and live link to your company's homepage
- Recognition in the AST eNews
- Recognition of CAP membership/support on signage at the CEoT meeting and in the AST exhibit booth and on AST supporter signage at the American Transplant Congress (ATC)
- Sign recognizing CAP member status placed in CAP members' both at the ATC
- Company updates included in the AST's quarterly partner development blog
- Up to two principal company decision‐makers to participate in the AST Corporate Roundtable, which meets annually with AST leadership at the CEoT meeting
- Up to two representatives to attend a session on Pipeline Presentations
- Two complimentary full registrations to the CEoT meeting
- Special invitations to sponsorship opportunities
- Up to five registrations to AST's Comprehensive Trainee Curriculum (CTC)
Advocacy and Insight
- Access to pertinent public policy information with advance notification of important legislative and regulatory actions.
- One print and online subscription to the American Journal of Transplantation
How to Participate
Companies are entitled to these valuable benefits with an annual fee.
Contribution to the Corporate Affiliates Program
To confirm your participation in the Corporate Affiliates Program, please contact JoAnn Gwynn at (856) 642-4436 or email at email@example.com.
AST is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
For additional information or to discuss other sponsorship opportunities please contact JoAnn Gwynn at jgwynn
ABOUT THE CORPORATE ROUNDTABLE
The Corporate Roundtable serves as a means for transparent discussion between AST and the corporate community about issues and trends impacting patient care. This annual meeting provides a forum for the AST and its Corporate Affiliate members to develop new ways to work together that are appropriate and transparent. The Corporate Roundtable offers the opportunity to discuss the challenges affecting the AST and its industry partners and provides the ideal conduit for meaningful communication between the AST leadership and industry.
Participation in AST’s Corporate Affiliates Program does not imply endorsement of any products, goods, or services.
To learn more about becoming a corporate supporter, please contact JoAnn Gwynn, AST Chief Development Officer:
American Society of Transplantation
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856) 642-4436
Fax: (856) 581-9604