What is the AST Career Center?
The AST Career Center connects hiring organizations and transplant professionals searching for career opportunities.
What is the AST Career Center used for?
Both members and non-members are able to utilize this service and take advantage of the different posting level options. AST members are given a significantly reduced starting rate of $100 to post a standard 90 day job posting, while non-members pay $200. The AST Career Center will allow you to quickly post job openings, manage your online recruiting efforts, view resumes and only purchase the resumes that interest you the most.
For Job Seekers:
Job seeking is also available to both members and non-members, free of charge, giving access to professionals seeking employment to the newest jobs available. It is important to note, that in order to apply for the position through the site, you will need to create an account with a username and password.
What is the process?
(Please be advised that you will need to create a new account to post jobs on the AST Career Center. You will not be able to log in using your AST website login information.)
- Create an account and complete the required information
- Once confirmed click “Continue”
- Choose the preferred posting type and complete the required fields on the form before completing and remitting payment. For more detailed instructions, please click here.
- Post a Job on the AST Career Center.
- Create an account to save and apply to jobs.
- Upload your resume. Please note, resumes are posted anonymously to help protect your privacy and personal information.
- Set up job alerts to receive emails when new jobs are posted that match your search criteria.
- Look for and apply for a job on the AST Career Center!
What if I need assistance?
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call the AST Career Center Customer Service at: 727-497-6565 or send an email to email@example.com.
If you need to check your membership status, please contact the AST Director of Membership, Rachel Paulin at rpaulin@myAST.org or 856-380-6819.