Continuous Allocation – Lung and Liver
- Erika Lease, MD • Medical Director, Lung Transplant Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Allison Kwong, MD • Hepatologist, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Pratima Sharma, MD, MBBS, MS • Associate Professor, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Deborah Levine, MD, FAST • Clinical Professor, Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Michael Kriss, MD, FAST • Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
The AST Education Committee would like to thank the Liver & Intestinal Community of Practice (LICOP) and the Thoracic & Critical Care Community of Practice (TCC COP) for suggesting this topic as part of the 2022-2023 T3 webinar series. A related T3 webinar on "Continuous Allocation – Kidney and Pancreas" (suggested by KPCOP and TxAQM COP) was held earlier in the series. Learn more about AST's COPs at www.myast.org/cops.
Educational Content Disclaimer: The content, information, opinions, and viewpoints contained in educational materials housed on and linked from the AST web site are those of the authors or contributors of such materials. While the AST and its committees take great care to screen the credentials of the contributors and make every attempt to review the contents, AST MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the completeness or accuracy of the content contained in the educational materials or on this website. The reader of these materials uses these materials at his or her own risk, and AST shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in these materials, whether arising through negligence, oversight, or otherwise. Reliance on any information appearing on this site is strictly at your own risk. Read the full disclaimer.