Cutting Edge of Transplantation 2015
Thank you for attending this year’s exciting Cutting Edge of Transplantation.
Need to claim CEM credit for attending? Contact Ben Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the AST online library to view presentations from this meeting.
If you are an AST member, click here and log in with your AST username and password to access all of the presentations.
Read these simple instructions first and then follow the steps.
1. Click here
2. Click on “Create an Account” link in the Account Login box located in the upper left-hand corner
3. Then click on the “Create an Account” box on the right (no code needed)
4. Enter your information and desired username and password and click "Register"
5. Once you are logged in, go to the Library Navigation box on the left
6. Select “Browse Conferences”
7. Select AST 2014 Cutting Edge of Transplantation conference
8. Browse Sessions to see the full list of available sessions and to play the videos
Please email email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the presentations.
BOOKMARK THIS LINK
After you've registered or purchased access to the slides, use this link to return and log in at any time to view the presentations.
Join nearly 300 of your colleagues at this high-energy, interactive meeting to explore how we, as a community involved in transplantation, will move the field forward. This year’s CEOT will explore some of the following critical challenges:
- How can you participate in the future of new drug development?
- How do we pioneer the repositioning of existing and new drugs?
- How can the AST champion the necessary change that affords your patients better outcomes?