There are several ground transportation options to take you on the 11 mile/15 minute ride from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass.
Super Shuttle (shared van service)
AST has arranged for a special discount of $2 off one way/$4 off round trip shuttle service for CEOT attendees, making the cost $20 each way. You must book online to claim this offer. Use this special AST link that is pre-populated with our discount code, K3W7R. Instructions for meeting the driver at the airport and for reserving return service can be found in this shuttle information document.
$42-$55 each way (approximate). Terminal 2: North curbside, Terminal 3: North curbside, and Terminal 4: Level 1, North curbside.
Private car service via Transtyle
$50 each way inclusive of tax (gratuity at the passenger's discretion) for up to 3 passengers with light luggage. Reserve by calling 480-948-6131 or online at www.transtyle.com.
After arriving and claiming your baggage, call 800-410-5479. A Transtyle representative will direct you outside the terminal to the Blue Diamond area and will dispatch a chauffeur from the holding lot (approximately 10 to 15 minutes wait).
Renting a Car?
Driving Directions from Sky Harbor Airport
- 153 south to 143 & Interstate 10- East. (Toward Tucson)
- Continue on I-10 East 11 miles to Wild Horse Pass Blvd. (Exit 162)
- Exit right on Wild Horse Pass Blvd. (Head West)
- Continue right and go through the stop light at 48th Street. (toward the mountain range)
- Follow signs onto the resort grounds and guest registration.