UNOS Webinar: HCC in Liver Transplantation: Appearances Are Everything - Defining Imaging Characteristics for HCC in Liver Transplantation
October 2, 2013 from 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
2:00 - 3:00 pm ET
The goal of this webinar is to explain and discuss upcoming changes to Policy 126.96.36.199 and how these changes will affect HCC exception applications.
Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe policy changes in diagnostic criteria for HCC exceptions.
2. Explain the criteria for automatic approval of HCC exceptions.
3. Identify HCC exceptions that require review by the Regional Review Board.
4. Utilize templates to facilitate data entry and documentation of required data elements in UNetSM.
5. State minimum technical specifications for dynamic contrast-enhanced CT and MRI of the liver.
6. Identify resources to assist with policy compliance.
Who should attend?
Programs participating in liver transplantation or anyone seeking instruction on maintaining compliance with policy changes for HCC exceptions (Policy 188.8.131.52). Please share this notice with anyone in your organization who would benefit from this event.
Registration Fee and Credit Information
Participants may view these webinars individually or with a group. There is no registration fee.
ABTC will award 1.0 CEPTC credit for participation. In order to receive credit you must view the recording in its entirety and complete an assessment.
Register at http://unos.peachnewmedia.com
Questions: Please contact Kimberly Taylor, RN, Instructional Specialist at (804)782-4098 or email@example.com