Pay It Forward
2013 Pay it Forward Winners!
Congratulations to the 2013 Pay It Forward Member-Get-A-Member Campaign Winners!
The following three people encouraged their colleagues to join the AST and because of them, the AST community continues to grow.
Christopher Martin, BS (Pharm) - Grand Prize: Apple iPad and complementary membership dues for 2014
Mourad Alsabaugh, MD - 2nd Prize: $500 AST Bucks
Nicolae Leca, MD - 3rd Prize: $250 AST Bucks
"AST has been an invaluable forum to collaborate, explore, learn and advance the field of transplantation in the company of transplant professionals I highly regard."
-AST 3rd Prize Winner, Nicoleae Leca, MD when asked why he recommends AST Membership to his colleagues.
Do you have a colleague that would enjoy all of the wonderful benefits of AST membership? Spread the word and encourage them to join! Visit http://www.myast.org/content/join-ast-now for more details.
"Transplantation is an enormously complicated field that relies on the participation of physicians, surgeons, researchers and others. In order to advance, all who participate on the transplant team must continue the dialogue. Cooperation among transplant professional is what has set AST apart from other societies."
- AST founding President Dr. Ronald Guttmann
Continue the dialogue and Pay it Forward by inviting your colleagues to be a part of AST, the home for all transplant professionals.
Ask them to fill out the prospective member online application form and include your name in the "recommended to join" box. Prospective members will need to create an AST account and then complete the membership application, including uploading their CV.
When you Pay it Forward, everyone benefits:
- Receive recognition for your recruitment efforts at ATC, on the AST website, and in the AST eNews
- Strengthen the transplantation community by building a larger network of transplant professionals
- Help others grow professionally and personally
- Get entered to win an iPad and AST Bucks
- Take advantage of all of the benefits of an AST membership
- Grow professionally and personally
- Strengthen the transplantation community by sharing their knowledge and expertise, as well as learning from others