Cutting Edge of Transplantation (CEoT) 2021 is Going Virtual!
Let’s meet safely, virtually!
CEoT 2021 will be an exploration of exciting recent developments in immunosuppression and care delivery. We will set the stage by considering gaps and unmet needs and then pivot quickly into innovations in drug development, immune monitoring, care delivery and emerging technologies that may render classic approaches toward immunosuppression obsolete. Implications for infection and specific transplanted organs will be examined. The conference will reveal how the field of transplantation is embarking on an era of progress and transformation.
The program will run Thursday, February 25th through Saturday, February 27th, 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST.
- The program will feature 7 sessions including 2 specialty-specific concurrent sessions.
- Keynote speaker Atul Butte, MD, PhD
- Interactive abstract poster sessions
- Sponsored symposia
- As a bonus, recordings will be posted after each session and will remain available for one year after the meeting
What else can I expect?
- Networking with fellow transplant professionals
- Live polling and engagement in sessions
- Interaction with the CEoT sponsors in the virtual Exhibit Hall
- Ability to earn live and enduring CME credit