Fellows Symposium on Transplantation 2020 is Going Virtual
The program will run Thursday, September 24th & Friday, September 25th, 11:00 am – 4:45 pm EST.
- Each day offers four 1 and 1.5 hour-long sessions of educational content with 15-minute breaks in between each session
- Live moderated sessions
- Smaller, interactive breakout sessions
- As a bonus, recordings will be posted after each session.
We will be offering a simple and comprehensive solution to participate by using the Chime Live platform through PSAV.
Once registration closes, you will be emailed your login information for the platform. Chime Live is really a one-stop-shop which we have tailored specifically for the meeting to allow for a seamless experience:
- Livestream for the sessions
- View on-demand content & network with others prior to the start of the meeting
- Zoom for breakout sessions and the sponsor lounge
- Ability to take notes, which will be emailed to you at the end of the meeting
- Access to meeting content and the platform one month after the conclusion of the meeting
The additional requirement is that to participate in the breakout sessions or sponsor lounge, you will need to install the Zoom plugin/application (no need if you have been using Zoom already).
What can I expect during the 2-day virtual meeting?
- Opportunity to participate in the UNOS SimUNet Study. For more information, please click here.
- Networking with senior transplant specialists and other trainees
- Access to up to 10 hours of pre-recorded educational material
- Small, interactive breakouts with faculty
- Discounted pricing on membership following the Fellows Meeting
- Interaction with the Fellows Symposium sponsors