There are several ground transportation options to take you on the 11.4 mile/18 minute ride from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to the Arizona Biltmore.
Super Shuttle (shared van service)
AST has arranged for a special discount of $2 off one way/$4 off round trip shuttle service for CEOT attendees, making the cost $13 each way. You must book online to claim this offer. Use this special AST link that is pre-populated with our discount code, SN99L. Instructions for meeting the driver at the airport and for reserving return service can be found in this shuttle information document.
$25-$30 each way (approximate) plus gratuity. Terminal 2: North curbside, Terminal 3: North curbside, and Terminal 4: Level 1, North curbside.
Private car service via Transtyle
Reserve by calling 480-948-6131 or online at www.transtyle.com.
Sedan service is $35 each way inclusive of tax (gratuity at the passenger's discretion) for up to 4 passengers with light luggage.
SUV service is $55 each way inclusive of tax (gratuity at the passenbger's discretion) for up to 6 passengers with light luggage.
After arriving and claiming your baggage, call 800-410-5479. A Transtyle representative will direct you curbsidfe for pick up. (approximately 7-10 minutes wait for driver).
For return service to the airport, call Transtyle one day in advance for reservations.
Renting a Car?
Driving Directions from Sky Harbor Airport
- Head west on W Washington St toward N 1st Ave 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto N 7th Ave 0.8 mi
- Turn right to merge onto I-10 E toward Tucson 2.3 mi
- Take exit 147A-147B for AZ-51 N 0.6 mi
- Continue onto AZ-51 N 4.9 mi
- Take exit 5 toward Lincoln Dr 0.3 mi
- Turn right onto E Glendale Ave 0.3 mi
- Continue onto E Lincoln Dr 0.7 mi
- Turn right onto N 24th St 0.5 mi
- Turn left onto E Arizona Biltmore Cir 0.4 mi
- Turn right onto N 25th Pl (Restricted usage road) 0.2 mi
Turn left onto Wrigley Dr - Destination will be on the left 354 ft