AST on OPTN/UNOS Policy Proposals
- October 14, 2015: Comments on 12 proposals
- March 27, 2015: Comments on 10 proposals
- December 5, 2014: Comments on 17 proposals
- June 13, 2014: Comments on 17 proposals
- December 6, 2013: Comments on 6 proposals
- September 9, 2013: Comments on OPTN Plain Language Policy Rewrite
- December 2014: Directors' Report - Biannual Update
- AST applauds the efforts of UNOS to explore ways of increaing equity in access to transplantation by examining the issue of liver redistricting. In response to these efforts, the AST created an educational document on liver redistricting.
- 2014 Biannual Update on UNOS Activities
- OPTN/UNOS Concept Document on Alternatives for Liver Allocation
- UNOS Names Stepham Harms as new Chief Operating Officer
- OPTN/UNOS video podcast on, "The new Kidney Allocation System: What Referring Physicians need to know"