Women’s Health Community of Practice (WHCOP)
2020-2021 Executive Committee
Chair: Deirdre Sawinski (2021)
Co-Chair: Lisa Coscia (2021)
Past Chair: Christina Klein (2021)
Board Liaison: Linda Ohler (2021)
Elizabeth Chua (2021)
Ana Rossi (2021)
Maria Aurora Posadas Salas (2022)
Silvi Shah (2022)
Early Career: Arpita Basu (2021)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (osnow@myAST.org)
- Initiate formal workgroups to assist with main goals and COP membership engagement:
- Awards and Nominations
- Social Media
- ATC program proposals; collaborate w/relevant COPs.
- Revisit consensus conference on Reproduction after SOT; investigate alternative funding options.
- Submit a Journal Club article.
- Collaboration with Pediatric COP on manuscript: Maintaining Safe Sexual Practices and Sexual Health Maintenance in Pediatric and Young Adult Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Continue to collaborate on AST journal clubs or consensus conference.
- Review and revise the mission statement at the annual business meeting and incorporate work groups into mission statement.
- Attend AST Board/COP event at ATC.
- Family planning survey.
- Continue to use HUB to post articles of interest.
- Consider appropriate candidates for AST Board nominations, awards and FAST designation annually.
- Maintain Twitter account-incorporate into Social Media workgroup.
- Joint WHCOP/WIT networking event ATC 2021.
- Consider appropriate candidates for AST Board nominations, awards, and FAST designation.
- Revise and update the list of women speakers including areas of expertise annually.
- Add workgroups to engage additional participation outside the EC.
- Continue to use HUB to encourage membership participation.
- Continue to engage through Twitter posts.
- Support fundraising events of AST (ex. Donation Derby) using Hub.
- Consider incentive again for Donation Derby.
- Continue social media membership highlights on Twitter
- Consider another social media outlet or avenue for engaging membership.
- Update Board per request.