Women’s Health Community of Practice (WHCOP)
2023-2024 Executive Committee
Chair: Ana Rossi (2025)
Co-Chair: Monika Sarkar (2025)
Past Chair: Lisa Coscia (2025)
Board Liaison: Shelley Hall (2024)
Goni Katz-Greenberg (2024)
Swati Rao (2024)
Ersilia DeFilippis (2025)
Alexandra Shingina (2025)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (osnow@myAST.org)
- Complete Controversies Conference deliverables.
- Develop a webinar series on leadership and career advancement.
- Develop a Mentor-Mentee Program.
- Develop educational activities through new Education Workgroup.
- Develop activities through the Social Media and Communications Workgroup.
- Respond to UNOS Public Comment.
- Offer 2 WHCOP Travel Grant for ATC.
- Nominate colleagues for AST awards.
- Offer TYF and WHCOP medical student/resident travel grant for ATC 2024.
- Collaborate with the PSECOP in developing a survey to assess AST members knowledge, beliefs and practices regarding the care of transgender patients.
- Collaborate with Women in Nephrology (WIN) in developing a webinar series to highlight the current state of reproductive health in the USA.
- Bring together medical, legal and ethics experts to empower the transplant community to provide the needed reproductive health care to transplant recipients.