Women’s Health Community of Practice (WHCOP)
2021-2022 Executive Committee
Chair: Lisa Coscia (2023)
Co-Chair: Ana Rossi (2023)
Past Chair: Deirdre Sawinski (2023)
Board Liaison: Linda Ohler (2022)
Maria Aurora Posadas Salas (2022)
Silvi Shah (2022)
Nicole Alvey (2023)
Shannan Tujios (2023)
Early Career: Goni Katz-Greenberg (2022)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (osnow@myAST.org)
- Continue to support and develop workgroups to assist with main goals and COP membership engagement:
- Awards and Nominations
- Social Media
- Childcare and Pumping
- ATC program proposals; collaborate with relevant COPs. Potential topics:
- Workshop on social medial use for career advancement
- management of birth control and HRT in peri-op period for donors and recipients w/regard too thrombotic risk
- Revisit consensus conference on Reproduction after SOT; investigate alternative funding options.
- Submit a Journal Club article.
- Submit T3 webinar topic: Contraception and Family Planning post-transplant
- Continue to collaborate on AST journal clubs, consensus conferences, T3 Webinars, and ATC program proposals.
- Review and revise the mission statement at the annual business meeting and incorporate work groups into the mission statement.
- Attend AST Board/COP event at ATC.
- Publish family planning survey results.
- Continue to use HUB to post articles of interest.
- Consider appropriate candidates for AST Board nominations, awards and FAST designation annually.
- Plan WHCOP event at CEOT
- WHCOP/WIT networking event at ATC 2022
- Explore merging the Women’s speaker list with WIT to expand the list globally.
- Reach out to WIN and WIT for a joint event at ASN 2021
- Support fundraising events of AST (ex. Donation Derby) using Hub
- Have an incentive again for Donation Derby
- Trainee and Early Career travel grant
- Update email to new members to reflect EC and workgroups they can engage with
- Newsletter in Dec to update members 6 months after meeting at ATC to send additional updates