Psychosocial and Ethics Community of Practice (PSECOP)
2019-2020 Executive Committee
Chair: Kristin Kuntz (2020)
Co-chair: Michelle Jesse (2020)
Past Chair: Sheila Jowsey-Gregoire (2020)
Board Liaison: Jim Rodrigue (2020)
Wendy Balliet (2020)
John Peipert (2020)
Heather Bruschwein (2021)
Elizabeth Fleagle (2021)
Beth Piotrowicz (2021)
Early Career Member-at-Large: Abbie Leino (2020)
Staff Liaison: Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Caregiver Workgroup will meet to explore and address the needs of transplant patients’ caregivers. Multiple members of the COP who are not on the EC have joined this.
- We will submit several programs for ATC 2020 and plan to collaborate with other COP’s for multidisciplinary topics.
- The Caregiver Workgroup will develop a Caregiver toolkit and workgroup document. In addition, the white paper on drug testing will be completed and accepted for publication.
- We will continue to ensure this by participating in regular updates of our activities with the AST Board of Directors and through our board liaison.
- Each fall, we will ask the PSCOP through the Hub about educational topics of interest
- We will continue to archive manuscripts developed by the PSCOP and other educational offerings from the ATC that are available for our use.
- We will nominate a member for the Board or another leadership position.
- The hospitality committee will continue to encourage posting on the Hub when members are attending outside conferences with transplant content and organize meet-ups there.
- We will continue to encourage members to post questions, publications of interest, and new ideas on the Hub. This will continue to be one responsibility of the Early Career Member.
- Due to high activity level of new AST members it shows an increased profile of the COP; we will continue to encourage membership renewal
- Will share quarterly highlights from EC monthly meetings on the Hub and to the Board.