Psychosocial and Ethics Community of Practice (PSECOP)
2021-2022 Executive Committee
Chair: Michelle Jesse (2022)
Co-chair: Elisa Gordon (2022)
Past Chair: Kristin Kuntz (2022)
Board Liaison: Jim Rodrigue (2022)
Gloria Chen (2022)
Camilla Nonterah (2022)
Yue-Harn Ng (2023)
Lisa Teh (2023)
Anji Wall (2023)
Early Career Member-at-Large: Carrie Thiessen (2022)
Staff Liaison: Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Living Donor Liver Transplant Consensus Conference (LDCOP, LICOP, PSECOP)
- Cognitive Functioning, Health Literacy and Organ Transplantation
- Organ Transplant Caregiver Toolkit website development and go-live
- Surveying membership for content ideas for T3 and ATC 2022 Programmatic Proposals.
- Initiated Ethics in Transplantation webinar series, plan is to occur two to three times per year
- We will survey membership for subsequent Ethics Webinar ideas
- We will continue to ensure this by participating in regular updates of our activities with the AST Board of Directors and through our board liaison
- We will continue to archive manuscripts developed by the PSECOP and other educational offerings from the ATC that are available for our use.
- We will nominate a member for the Board or another leadership position.
- The hospitality committee will continue to encourage posting on the Hub and via other virtual events.
- We will continue to encourage members to post questions, publications of interest, and new ideas on the Hub. This will continue to be one responsibility of the Early Career Member. Also, recently initiated a PSECOP Twitter account!
- Substantial increase in membership since adding Ethics. Discussions on how to further engage pediatric providers. We will continue to encourage membership renewal.
- The inaugural year for Research Ethics Grants which we hope will continue to encourage new members to join our COP.
- Will share quarterly highlights from EC monthly meetings on the Hub and to the Board.