Donation and Transplantation Optimization COP (DTO COP)
The AST's newest Community of Practice, the Donation and Transplantation Optimization Community of Practice (DTO COP), launched on May 1, 2022. DTO COP represents organ donation and transplant professionals collaborating to innovate systemwide performance improvement.
2023-2024 Executive Committee:
Chair: Alex Glazier (2024)
Co-Chair: Kevin Myer (2024)
Board Liaison: Matthew Cooper (2024)
Jan Finn (2024)
Richard Hasz (2024)
Nikole Neidlinger (2024)
Jeffery Orlowski (2024)
Axel Rahmel (2024)
Bradley Adams (2025)
Staff Liaison: Anne Kreiss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create an educational webinar series – transplant/donation financial models (TxAQM CC output).
- Develop an International Transplant Data Dashboard.
- Recommend donor care unit standards
- Effective practices
- Outlining model variations
- Make monthly Hub posts focused on interesting donation and transplantation issues/scenarios to seed discussion and ongoing engagement.
- Further develop principles of practice related to NRP protocols.