Thoracic and Critical Care Community (COP)
2022-2023 Executive Committee
Chair: Deborah Levine (2024)
Co-Chair: Jignesh Patel (2024)
Past Chair: Shelley Hall (2024)
Board Liaison: Sean Pinney (2023)
Norihisa Shigemura (2023)
Marie Budev (2024)
Cesar Guerrero-Miranda (2024)
Andriana Nikolova (2023)
Early Career Member-at-Large: Ishna Poojary Hohman (2023)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (email@example.com)
- Continue to work on the Online Education Forum including Journal Clubs, Ask the Expert, Debates, Important Topics.
- Continue Cardiopulmonary Shock Workgroup and engage new members to the TCC through this effort.
- Engage Critical Care Members to get involved in the CC Workgroup with new group leader.
- Initiate projects in the Congenital heart Workgroup with new group leader.
- Continue with Journal Club and Webinars on a monthly basis for TCC COP or combined COP with TCC COP
- Submit proposals for T3 for both combined and individual T3 Webinar.
- Submit thoracic focused proposals for ATC 2022
- Thoracic focused Controversy Conference to meet this annual meeting
- Expand thoracic for fellows in CEOT.
- Maintain good representation at board level
- Would like to consider a fellow’s thoracic course, possibly online.
- Continue to focus on Donation Derby.
- Consider work group with leader to initiate a COP monthly update
- Continue to build on the Mentor/Mentee Program
- Expand social media presence of our COP. Increase the work group to more junior members. Create a team.
- Continue with regular HUB posts and requests.
- Continue to this year to grow the TCC COP
- Chair will work on quarterly summaries of EC activities posted on the HUB