Transplant Diagnostic Community of Practice (TxDx COP)
2022-2023 Executive Committee
Chair: Evan Farkash (2024)
Co-Chair: Kristina Davis (2024)
Past Chair: Laurine Bow (2024)
Board Liaison: Raymond Razonable (2023)
Nadiesda Costa (2023)
Xiaohai (Sam) Zhang (2023)
Luis Hidalgo (2024)
Eszter Lazar-Molnar (2024)
Early Career Member-at-Large: Yasar Caliskan (2023)
Staff Liaison: Olivia Snow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Annual business meeting will be an open forum designed to solicit input from the COP on meaningful initiatives. The composition of members for each of the 3 current workgroups will be reviewed and renewed yearly.
- Submit T3 proposal topics.
- Submit ATC program proposals.
- Begin thinking about controversies conference topics for upcoming 2023 cycle.
- Continue organizing TxDx COP journal clubs and webinars.
- Explore other formats for webinars, such as CPC format.
- Incorporate feedback from Board Liaison on initiatives of importance to AST to inform initiatives specific to transplant diagnostics.
- Continue to survey the membership for interests and needs.
- 2022 Annual Top Ten Reads for TxDx posted on Hub. Recordings will be made available to members on the Hub.
- Nominate TxDx COP members for the board and leadership positions.
- TxDx COP Hub posts and Twitter will be used to engage members to join working groups.
- Explore development of collaborative research group interested in multicenter research in diagnostic tools, development, and review of protocols intended to measure clinical validity of markers currently being studied and used
- The annual meeting at ATC will be used to engage involvement from members on projects and initiatives.
- Explore opportunities for cross-pollination or joint meetings with other societies such as CST and BANFF.
- Engage in outreach with other professional societies (e.g. CAP, USCAP, ASN). Propose transplant related sessions at non-AST/ASTS conferences.
- TxDx COP monthly EC calls with Board Liaison, COP Hub posts, and COP Twitter posts.
- Institute a quarterly EC update on the HUB.