Transplant Diagnostic Community of Practice (TxDx COP)
2019-2020 Executive Committee
Chair: Annette Jackson (2020)
Co-Chair: Laurine Bow (2020)
Past Chair: Peter Jindra (2020)
Board Liaison: Howie Gebel (2020)
Kristina Davis (2020)
Andrew Malone (2020)
Marwan Azar (2021)
Tiffany Roberts (2021)
Early Career Member-at-Large: Grace Mahowald (2020)
Staff Liaison: Amber Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Award three travel grants to members who present cutting edge consultation cases at the business meeting.
- Create Educational Materials for Laypeople.
- Follow-up on work with KPCOP from the consensus conference on Frailty.
- Collaborating with ID COP for potential joint COP projects.
- Submit program proposals for ATC 2020.
- Continue the TxDx COP Journal Club in 2019-2020.
- Submit ideas for AST webinar topics.
- Continue progress towards stated COP mission at Executive Committee conference calls.
- Generate a google form survey which will be sent to the TxDx COP is understand what are the educational needs of our members and define gaps in knowledge.
- Expand reference library on solid organ transplant pathology to include heart and liver transplantation.
- Reach out to members of the COP and past EC members and inquire their interested to service in AST Board leadership roles.
- Continue to engage COP members through the HUB.
- Request COP business meetings time/locations be advertised using banners or postcards at registration desk OR a COP link within the meeting App to alert new members attending ATC.
- Will utilize social media to promote TxDx COP business meeting time and location.
- Update COP members through the website, where they will get an information describing new initiatives, and project and subgroups which they can be involved in.