Community of Transplant Scientists (COTS)
2023-2024 Executive Committee
Chair: Jonathan Bromberg (2024)
Co-Chair: Leonardo Riella (2024)
Past Chair: Anita Chong (2024)
Paolo Cravedi (2024)
Juliet Emamaullee (2024)
Scott Krummey (2025)
Keri Lunsford (2025)
Muhammad Mohiuddin (2025)
Early Career: Brittany Schreiber (2024)
Board Liaison: Mandy Ford (2024)
Staff Liaison: Raffaella Troiano (email@example.com)
- Continue to provide a forum to share new cutting-edge transplant science, foster scientific dialog and collaboration, and increase the visibility of rising transplant scientists (WIPs = Work in Progress).
- Create basic and translational science programming for ATC 2024.
- Develop white paper from ATC 2023 MOuse MOdels in Transplantation (MOMOT) meeting.
- Request funding from the AST Board of Directors (the Board), and submit proposal for AST-sponsored symposium at AAI 2024.
- Request funding from the Board, and submit proposal for AST-sponsored symposium at FOCIS 2024.
- Discuss basic science transplant research through journal clubs, webinars, and the Hub.
- Create opportunities to foster leadership development for COTS members.
- Establish 2 Subcommittees focusing on COTS Programming and Education.