Transplant Administration and Quality Management COP (TxAQM COP)
2023-2024 Executive Committee
Chair: Andrea Tietjen (2024)
Co-Chair: Laura Stillion (2024)
Past Chair: Laura Butler (2024)
Board Liaison: Nicole Turgeon (2024)
Ashley Cardenas (2024)
Edward Zavala (2024)
Stacey Doll (2025)
Staff Liaison: Raffaella Troiano (email@example.com)
TxAQM COP Educational Resources
The Transplant Administration Foundations Course is a comprehensive educational program developed by the TxAQM COP that covers a variety of topics for transplant administration professionals including sessions on cost reporting, contracting for transplant, and program infrastructure.
- Develop new content to add to the Transplant Administration Foundations Course.
- Submit leadership session for ATC 2024 programming.
- Foster pipeline for TxAQM COP leadership and AST Board of Directors.
- Offer TxAQM COP Travel Grant to ATC 2024
- Form virtual “learning circles” for the membership to have open discussions on topics related to administration and quality management.
- Sponsor “Best of the Best” Abstract Award at TMF UNOS 2024.
- Submit comments on regulatory proposals 2023-2024.
- Continue to work on outputs from the Controversies Conference hosted in collaboration with the DTO COP.