Transplant Administration and Quality Management COP (TxAQM COP)
2022-2023 Executive Committee
Chair: Andrea Tietjen (2024)
Co-Chair: Laura Stillion (2024)
Past Chair: Laura Butler (2024)
Board Liaison: Linda Ohler (2023)
Hannah Byford (2023)
Edward Zavala (2023)
Ashley Cardenas (2024)
Early Career:Hassina Mohammed (2023)
Staff Liaison: Raffaella Pace (email@example.com)
TxAQM COP Educational Resources
The Transplant Administration Foundations Course is a comprehensive educational program developed by the TxAQM COP that covers a variety of topics for transplant administration professionals including sessions on cost reporting, contracting for transplant, and program infrastructure.
- The administrator foundations course workgroup will continue.
- Journal Club workgroup will continue.
- Submit a proposal for administration/leadership topic for 2023 ATC (Medical directors taskforce for ATC canceled- may plan in a different setting).
- Review COP Mission Statement and Strategic Plan in 2022-2023.
- Continue Journal Clubs.
- Roll out of TX admin course and make available to members.
- Intend to nominate one member to board, and other committees as applicable.
- Assess the educational needs of physician committee members.
- Continue journal article postings.
- COP online repository established
- Will pursue opportunities at TQI, CEOT, and TMF
- Continue to engage and lead on comments related to regulatory affairs.
- Will use TMF to recruit and grow.
- Provide updates to membership and board.