Transplant in 10
Transplant professionals have increasing demands on their time. Finding time in one’s day to attend conferences or to read journals is challenging. Transplant in 10 is intended to provide transplant professionals with short, easily accessible videos on key and updated topics in 10 minutes.
This video series will be a resource for the busy transplant professional who needs to brush up on a key concept or get the latest updates while between patients or in line for coffee – when you have 10 minutes or less to learn.
These short whiteboard talks focus on a broad spectrum of transplant topics presented by experts in the field. Transplant in 10 focuses on easy-to-understand explanations of complex topics, simple visuals and quick access on either your mobile device or computer.
Five educational videos were added to the series at ATC 2019! These new Tx10 videos can be found here (filtering by "New"), or you can view them directly via the links below:
- Antibody-Mediated Rejection, by Arjang Djamali, MD, MS, UWSMPH Madison-WI
- Approaches Towards Desensitization, by Stanley Jordan, MD, FASN, FAST, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Controversies in Liver-Kidney, by Josh Levitsky, MD, MS, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Hepatitis C Donors in Kidney Transplantation, by Peter Reese, MD, MSCE, FAST, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Top 10 Updates in CMV and Organ Transplantation, by Camille Kotton, MD, FAST, FIDSA, Massachusetts General Hospital
Educational Content Disclaimer: The content, information, opinions, and viewpoints contained in educational materials housed on and linked from the AST web site are those of the authors or contributors of such materials. While the AST and its committees take great care to screen the credentials of the contributors and make every attempt to review the contents, AST MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the completeness or accuracy of the content contained in the educational materials or on this website. The reader of these materials uses these materials at his or her own risk, and AST shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in these materials, whether arising through negligence, oversight, or otherwise. Reliance on any information appearing on this site is strictly at your own risk. Read the full disclaimer.