American Transplant Congress On Demand 2015
What is ATC 2015 OnDemand?
ATC OnDemand is your online portal to educational information from a variety of sessions from the American Transplant Congress. This portal allows you to view Congress sessions virtually and includes speaker handouts, audio streaming presentations, MP3 downloadable files and so much more.
- ATC OnDemand is a comprehensive body of knowledge readily accessible by anyone needing information from the 2015 Congress.
- Convenient and easy to access audio synchronized to PowerPoint™ presentations for sessions at anytime and anywhere.
- One place for professionals to find answers to session information.
- Broad range of materials is consistent with today's latest researchers and surgeons.
New for 2015!
This is the first year ATC will be providing OnDemand access of more than 650 presentations, including oral abstract presentations. Sessions types include:
- Sunrise Symposia
- Midday Symposia
- Plenary Abstract Sessions
- Concurrent Oral Abstract Sessions
OnDemand Registration Rates:
- ATC Attendees (Members & Non-Members)*: $199.00
- Non-ATC Attendees (AST & ASTS Members Only)**: $299.00
- Non-ATC Attendees (Non-Members): $499.00
*If you attended ATC, click on "Redeem Conference Code" and insert ATC2015. You will then be asked to verify your attendance at ATC.
**If you are an AST or ASTS member, you will need to create an account first, then you will be asked to verify your membership.
Questions? Contact Caitlin O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Content Disclaimer: The content, information, opinions, and viewpoints contained in educational materials housed on and linked from the AST web site are those of the authors or contributors of such materials. While the AST and its committees take great care to screen the credentials of the contributors and make every attempt to review the contents, AST MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the completeness or accuracy of the content contained in the educational materials or on this website. The reader of these materials uses these materials at his or her own risk, and AST shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in these materials, whether arising through negligence, oversight, or otherwise. Reliance on any information appearing on this site is strictly at your own risk. Read the full disclaimer.