Use of Technology to Optimize Transplant Education, Manage Polypharmacy, and Increase Adherence
After participating in this webinar, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe the prevalence and impact of non-adherence in the solid organ transplant population.
- Review types of technology to optimize transplant education, manage polypharmacy and increase adherence.
- Identify technology related barriers, challenges and real-world strategies to improve use in clinical practice.
- Holly Mansell, PharmD, BSP • Associate Professor of Pharmacy, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- Tiffany Kaiser, PharmD, MS, FCCP, BCPS • Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Patricia West-Thielke, PharmD, BCPS, FAST • Director of Clinical Research, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
AST would like to thank the Transplant Pharmacy Community of Practice (TxPharm COP) for recommending "Performance Measures - Ensuring Meaningful Data" as a topic for the 2020-2021 T3 series. Learn more about AST's COPs at www.myast.org/cops.
Educational Content Disclaimer: The content, information, opinions, and viewpoints contained in educational materials housed on and linked from the AST web site are those of the authors or contributors of such materials. While the AST and its committees take great care to screen the credentials of the contributors and make every attempt to review the contents, AST MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the completeness or accuracy of the content contained in the educational materials or on this website. The reader of these materials uses these materials at his or her own risk, and AST shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in these materials, whether arising through negligence, oversight, or otherwise. Reliance on any information appearing on this site is strictly at your own risk. Read the full disclaimer.