Resources for Transplant Patients
- Donate Life America - a not-for-profit alliance of national organizations and state teams across the US committed to increasing organ, eye and tissue donation.
- LifeLink Foundation - a non-profit community service organization dedicated to the recovery of life-saving and life-enhancing organs and tissue for transplantation therapy.
- National Kidney Foundation - a non-profit health organization dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
- Putting Patients First - an initiative launched by the National Health Council to connect people living with chronic diseases and disabilities to resources and organizations focused on their particular needs.
- Transplant Living Web Site - patient oriented website providing information on what happens before and after transplant.
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) - the private, non-profit organization that manages the nation's organ transplant system under contract with the federal government
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) - The OPTN is a public-private partnership that links all professionals involved in the U.S. organ donation and transplantation system.
- organdonor.gov - the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, information about organ donation
- ConsumerAffairs.com Online Pharmacy - This website provides reviews, brand comparisons, and features on various online pharmacies.