CEOT: Network & Learn in Sunny Scottsdale
Share your Passion for Transplantation
Collaborate, discover and network during the first annual Cutting Edge of Transplantation meeting in Scottsdale, AZ. Share your passion with experts in the field as they deliver over 30 talks about the various controversies in B cells and antibodies.
Escape to the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass
This Valentine's Day weekend, join us for the opportunity to advance your career during the meeting at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Scottsdale. The Sheraton Wild Horse pass is an ideal location offering time to focus on CEOT and then escape. Take advantage of the beautiful setting, perfect for outdoor activities.
Program Topic Areas
The first annual CEOT meeting includes over 30 topics in several areas, including:
- Setting the Stage: Defining the Clinical Problems with Antibody in Transplantation
- Understanding the Problem: The Biology of B Cells and Plasma Cells
- Defining the Problem: What is Antibody-mediated Rejection?
- Avoiding the Problem?
- Defining the Problem: Features of Antibody-mediated Injury
- Treating the Problem: Best Practices and Alternatives
- B Cells, Innate Immune Responses, and Antibody-mediated Allograft Injury
- Controversies in Antibodies and B Cells in Transplantation