Research Donations Doubled 11/24-12/8

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thanks to the generous offer from CareDx, all donations up to $50,000 that are designated to research will be 100% matched from November 24 – December 8, 2020.

The AST hopes to raise enough funds during this campaign to fund a 2021 transplant research grant.  To donate, please visit our donation page.

How This Campaign Works With the Donation Derby

COP members interested in contributing to the Donation Derby can support their COP(s) and the AST Research Fund.

COPs will receive the original donation according to the Donation Derby campaign guidelines. The matching funds will be allocated 100% to research.

For example, if a COP member donates $100 to research during the Donation Derby, the COP will receive $75* (75% of the original donation), and the AST Research Fund will receive $125 (the remaining 25% from the Donation Derby and the matching dollar amount from CareDx).

*Note that this example is for a COP receiving 75% of the Donation Derby earnings. COPs will a 10% member participation rate or higher receive 90% of the original donation. .

If you have any questions, please contact Shauna O’Brien at