AST Webinar: Transitioning from Fellowship to Faculty – Tips and Tricks from the Experts: Day #1
October 20, 2022 from 02:00pm to 03:00pm EDT
Transitioning from Fellowship to Faculty – Tips and Tricks from the Experts: Day #1
- "Job Search" through "Interviews"
- Thursday, October 20th, 2022 from 2:00 PM ET to 3:00 PM ET
Day 1 Presenters:
- Goni Katz-Greenberg, MD • Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC (Advice on when/how to start looking for transplant jobs)
- Tzu-Hao (Howard) Lee, MD • Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX (How to leverage national meetings to make connections and expand job horizons)
- Josh Levitsky, MD, MS, FAST, FAASLD • Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL (CV tips – how to stand out on paper)
- Michelle Kittleson, MD, PhD • Smidt Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA (Virtual interview tips)
- Samira Farouk, MD, MS, FASN • Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Carli Lehr, MD, MS, FAST • Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
The AST Trainee and Young Faculty Community of Practice (TYF COP), with support from the AST Fellows Planning Committee and the AST Education Committee, presents a two-part webinar series "Transitioning from Fellowship to Faculty – Tips and Tricks from the Experts." Registration counts for both sessions! You will be sent a Zoom link to join Day #1 (Oct. 20th) when you register. A new Zoom link for Day #2 (Oct. 27th) will be automatically sent 2-3 business days before the second session.