Achieving Immune Tolerance through Hematopoietic Mixed Chimerism in Deceased Donation Webinar
September 20, 2018 from 02:00pm to 03:00pm EDT
Speaker: David H. Sachs, MD • CUMC & MGH/HMS
Moderator: Sebastian Eriksson Giwa, PhD • Ossium Health and Sylvatica Biotech
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the advantages of tolerance vs. immune suppression.
- Evaluate the overall status of clinical transplant tolerance and the protocols used in trials.
- Identify current limitations to immune tolerance protocols.
- Identify potential solutions through the use of organ and cell preservation technologies.
- Evaluate the protocols in trials and the overall status of clinical transplant tolerance.