STAR Working Group Webinar - Day 1
September 21, 2021 from 02:00pm to 03:30pm EDT
"STAR Working Group Webinar: 2022 Reports & Planning - Day 1"
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021, from 2:00 PM ET to 3:30 PM ET
- Hosted by the Sensitization in Transplantation: Assessment of Risk (STAR) Working Group
- Anat Tambur, DMD, PhD, FAST, D[ABHI] • Research Professor of Surgery (Organ Transplantation), Comprehensive Transplant Center, Northwestern University
- Peter Nickerson, BSc (Med), MD, FRCPC, FCAHS • Distinguished Professor of Internal Medicine and Immunology, University of Manitoba Max Rady College of Medicine
Day 1 includes presentations and discussion on:
- "Measurement of HLA antibodies," and
- "Non-HLA antibodies"
Registration Deadline: September 21, 2021 01:00 EDT