Family Planning in SOT Webinar
October 10, 2018 from 02:00pm to 03:00pm EDT
Speaker: Lisa Coscia, RN, BSN, CCTC • Transplant Pregnancy Registry International
Moderator: Monika Sarkar, MD, MAS • University of California, San Francisco
After participating in this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the effect of end organ disease and subsequent transplant on fertility in women.
- Review the safety and efficacy of hormonal contraceptive options in transplant recipients.
- Discuss pre-conception recommendations for transplant recipients, including timing and immunosuppression management.
- Review maternal and fetal outcome data in both transplant recipients and living organ donors.
- Provide resources for additional patient and provider education on reproductive health after transplantation.