AST/AJT Journal Club on "Awarding additional MELD points to the shortest waitlist candidates..."
October 25, 2022 from 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
"Awarding additional MELD points to the shortest waitlist candidates improves sex disparity in access to liver transplant in the United States" (Am J Transplant. 2022 Jul 24. doi: 10.1111/ajt.17159.)
- Tuesday, October 25th, 2022 from 4:00pm ET to 5:00pm ET
- Hosted jointly by AST's Liver and Intestinal Community of Practice (LICOP) and Women's Health Community of Practice (WHCOP)
- Neil Mehta, MD • University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Sarah Bernards, MD • University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Alexandra Shingina, MD, MSc • Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Hyosun (Helen) Han, MD • University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
All AST Journal Clubs, and featured AST/AJT Journal Clubs, are free but registration is required.