2020 Fellows Symposium on Transplantation
September 24 – 25, 2020
This symposium is designed for clinical fellows and residents, surgical fellows, research fellows, pharmacists and other trainees who are planning a career in transplantation medicine, surgery, or research. In 2020, Fellows is going virtual!
What can I expect during the 2-day virtual meeting?
- Opportunity to participate in the UNOS SimUNet Study.
- Networking with senior transplant specialists and other trainees
- Access to up to 10 hours of pre-recorded educational material
- Small, interactive breakouts with faculty
- Discounted pricing on membership following the Fellows Meeting
- Interaction with the Fellows Symposium sponsors
Full access registration and the waitlist are currently closed.
Limited access registration is available to those who wish to attend but do not meet the eligibility criteria. Limited access participants will be able to attend the five general sessions. However, limited access participants will not be able to participate in the breakout discussions or view the pre-recorded on-demand content accessible before the meeting.